Shelter - Refugio COLLADO JERMOSO
The refuge has facilities that were adapted to current needs but without losing the essence of mountain refuge, therefore limited in space. It has an entrance with comfortable resting shoes (rubber clogs), place to leave the tired boots after a good walk and enough ticket takers for the canes and backpacks.
On the first floor and continuing to the entrance you access the dining room divided into two spaces where you can serve 30 people and an area ready for free cooking. From the dining room you can access the modern bathrooms, with two toilets, two ecological services (a better way to manage waste) and a hot water shower.
On the terrace of the refuge we can relax after a good day of mountain, contemplating the views, having a cup of tea or enjoying a fresh jug of beer on tap.
Up the stairs we access the rooms divided into four bedrooms with bunk beds and mattresses with a capacity of thirty seats in total. We have duvets, blankets and pillows, although the use of a sack or sheet is obligatory.
We have a good kitchen in which we offer products of the area always of good quality, with a varied menu of tapas and dishes combined at noon, being able to reserve if you want a menu to eat. At dinners we serve a menu, which although unique, has a good variety, configured in such a way that it is sufficiently energetic for practicing sports in the mountains and very appetizing.
In the canteen you can enjoy our specialty, a refreshing beer, in addition to many other options. We also have a diverse wine list.
We hope that our service is of your liking and enjoy a pleasant stay in the refuge in a close and familiar environment.
Contact+34 636998727 www.colladojermoso.com email@example.com Guard name(s): Pablo Sedano Galán
ServicesBlankets Cooking space Drinking water Flipflops Food and beverages Shower WC
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- PR-AS 127 Senda de Caoru
- PR-PNPE 20 Ruta Monte Camba
- PR-PNPE 7 La Jocica - Carombo
- PR-PNPE 3 Ruta del Cares
- PR-PNPE 14 Montó (Valle de Prada)
- PR-PNPE 16 Collado Jermoso
- PR-LE 20 Puerto de Ventaniella
- PR-LE 22 Valle del Naranco-Lechada
- PR-LE 23 Arroyo de Orpiñas
- PRC-LE 24 Puerto de San Glorio
- PRC-LE 33 Matapiojos
- Cascada del Mazobre
- Laguna de las Lomas
- PR-PNPE 24 Puertos de Aliva - Fuente De
- PR-PNPE 21 Vega de Urriellu
- PR-PNPE 23 Horcados Rojos
- PR-PNPE 27 Brez - Canal de las Arredondas
- PR-PNPE 15 Senda del Mercadillo
- PR-PNPE 22 Peña Oviedo (El Cable - Mogrovejo)
- PR-PNPE 18 Jou de los Cabrones
- PR-PNPE 19 Canal de Camburero
- PR-PNPE 1 Ruta Frasinelli
- PR-PNPE 4 Vega de Ario
- PR-PNPE 6 Orandi
- GR 109 - Etapa2
- GR-109 - Etapa 3
- GR-109 - Etapa 4
- PR-PNPE 28 Mazico de Ándara