Shelter - Refugio de la Caseta de Llós
From the A-8 (Cantabrian Motorway) whether you come from Santander or if you come from Gijón take exit 326 and take the N-634 towards Les Arriondes where you will take the N-625 to Cangas de Onís, following the N-625 and past Soto de Sajambre follow road with many more kilometers until you reach the junction of CV-80-11 to Soto de Valdeón.
There we leave the car and take a path completely indicated by signs until we arrive directly at the shelter of the Caseta de Llós also known as the Pantivalles hut.
From the village of Soto de Valdeón the refuge can be reached through two paths that leave from the same town. The paths are ascending, the path on the left crosses the forest and the one on the right borders it, but in neither of the two is it stopped.
The refuge is a forest cabin that has raised platform for 5 people, fireplace with quite good looking, and door that closes perfectly. The refuge is next to a large rock.
Information thanks to: refugioslibres.com
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 15km)
- PR-PNPE 18 Jou de los Cabrones
- PR-PNPE 15 Senda del Mercadillo
- PR-PNPE 23 Horcados Rojos
- PR-PNPE 3 Ruta del Cares
- PR-PNPE 21 Vega de Urriellu
- PR-PNPE 19 Canal de Camburero
- PR-PNPE 14 Montó (Valle de Prada)
- PR-PNPE 7 La Jocica - Carombo
- PR-PNPE 16 Collado Jermoso
- PR-PNPE 6 Orandi
- PR-LE 32 Liegos-Acevedo
- PR-LE 48 Monte la Bollería
- PR-PNPE 1 Ruta Frasinelli
- PR-LE 20 Puerto de Ventaniella
- PR-LE 23 Arroyo de Orpiñas
- PR-LE 22 Valle del Naranco-Lechada
- PR-PNPE 4 Vega de Ario
- PR-PNPE 24 Puertos de Aliva - Fuente De
- PR-PNPE 22 Peña Oviedo (El Cable - Mogrovejo)
- PR-PNPE 20 Ruta Monte Camba
- PR-AS 127 Senda de Caoru
- PRC-LE 24 Puerto de San Glorio