Shelter - Refugio REBOST
The Shelter had been a farmhouse that had been inhabited for many years. Bagà hiking enthusiasts created Bagà's UEC, while refuge work began. On September 25, 1955, it was officially opened.
In 2005, the 50th anniversary was celebrated and a book with all the half-century memories of the UEC of Bagà was published.
Open every day from the beginning of June until the end of September.
The rest of the year we are open ALL on weekends and holidays, whether you want to spend the night or come for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
In any case, it is essential to call, write whatsapp or send an e-mail to make the reservation in advance. If you do so by email, and you do not have an answer in two days, better to call or send whatsapp and it is also very useful to check our calendar, since if we have a minimum of 5-6 people in half board, we are also open between week
ServicesCooking space Drinking water First aid kit Flipflops Food and beverages Power supply Shower WC
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- PR-C 79 La Gallina Pelada
- GR 150
- PR-C 128 Pels Cingles de Vallcebre
- PR-C 144 Ruta de les Colònies
- PR-C 129 La Olla de Sant Julià de Cerdanyola
- PR-C 147 Sender de Vilada
- PR-C 125 Sender de l'Holstalet
- PR-C 123 Volta al Pedraforca
- PR-C 190 Sender de Camprodon a Ribes de Freser
- PR-C 50 Sender de Puigcercós
- Sender Local: Molí de la Farga - Palmerola
- GR 107,5
- GR 150.1
- Itinerari de natura dels Gorgs del Torrent de la Cabana
- PR-C 121 Estana al Coll de la Canal del Cristall
- GR 107-1 Font de la Bruixa - Molí de Feners
- PR-C 11 La Pobla de Lillet - Prat Gespador
- PR-C 124
- PR-C 123.1 Coll de Setfons
- PR-C 199
- PR-C 126
- Pic de Ribuls