Shelter - Refugio pescadores nº6
From Ampuero (Cantabria) on the N629 road before reaching Ramales de la Victoria you will find the town of Barcena, where you can leave the rocket. From here, going back on foot to the N629 (leaving the town) just before reaching the N629, there is a path on the right hand side that goes underneath the N629 when we reach the river, we follow the road to the left until we reach to the refuge (a1km or little more).
The shelter is clean, there are benches to sit on but there are no bunk beds so you have to sleep on the floor.
For completing the questionnaire I have stated that it is open all year round and that it has no keys, but in fact I do not know, I have found it open.
the gps position:
Information thanks to: refugioslibres.com
ServicesDrinking water Fireplace
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- PR-S 66 Ruta del Glaciar de Bustalveinte – Sendero de Hondojón
- PR-S 14 Camino del Val del Asón (Nacimiento del río Asón)
- PR-S 137 Sendero Subida a Brenas
- Senda Valle del Curro
- Senda Valle de Lunada
- Senda Lunada al Castro Valnera
- SLC- Bu 86 - Senda El Robledal
- PRC-BU 88 Entre prados
- Senda El Resquebrajo
- PR-BU 87 - Cabanas de el Bernacho
- Senda Canal del Castro Valnera
- Senda Collado del Castro Valnera
- Viejo Camino de Santiago