Shelter - Refugio de Ip
Climbs up from Canfranc village following the signs to the Valley of Ip.2h.
Starting from Canfranc station you start at the Picauvé track and at 10 'take the signposted path to the Ip valley. 2: 30h
With much snow it is easier to follow the 1st option
It is located next to and a little before the dam of Ip ibón.
It has good sleeping mats on the second floor with a small window. The dining room is on the 1st floor with tables and benches. Closed windows and metal door that can be locked.
Home without firewood and there is not around, although in summer dry cow shit burns well ...
To parrot this only to heat the casserole! refrain from roasting choricillos at that fire.
Information thanks to: refugioslibres.com
ServicesDrinking water Fireplace Table Beds
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 15km)
- GR 11.1 Senda Pirenaica - Variante 1
- Sentier du Plateau de la Gentiane PNP
- Sentier du Lac d'Estaëns PNP
- Sentier des Pistes de Fond du Somport
- Senda de Camille 9 (Oza-Gabardito por Vía Romana)
- Senda de Camille 8 (Oza-Gabardito por Acher)
- Senda de Camille 7 (Linza-Oza)
- Voie d'OssauB
- Sentier du Viaduc au Vallon d'Arnousse PNP
- Sentier de Peyranère au Refuge de Larry PNP
- Tour du Lac d'Arlet asp68