Campsite - Camping Los Pinos Denia
The campsite "Los Pinos" has an area of 1.8 hectares, and offers 108 plots and a free camping area.
The land has a great diversity of trees that allows to enjoy much shade in summer, and sun in winter.
The atmosphere of the camping is familiar, and respects the tranquility and the rest of each one. The owners live in the central house that serves as reception. It is open all year and that for more than 40 years.
It is located in a quiet residential area, with direct and private access to the sea. The beach, composed of beautiful coves, is a marine nature reserve, and the beauty of its bottoms invite you to dive. You can also visit the numerous caves in the reserve by boat or canoe.
The cove in front of the campsite enjoys thermal winds in the summer, allowing you to practice water sports and is one of the most precious places in the area. Behind the campsite, there is the Montgo natural park, an area conducive to excursions amidst still protected and wild landscapes.
ServicesCooking space Drinking water First aid kit Food and beverages Internet Lockers Power supply WC
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- Gata de Gorgos - Alt Serrellars - Gata de Gorgos
- Ermita de Santa Llúcia
- Cala Barraca
- El Castellet d'Orba
- Torre Vigia Cap d'Or
- Barranc de la Viuda - Cala Llebeig - Cala Moraig
- DEL CASTELL A LA MAR, ruta eco turística
- Xaló - Camì Tàberna
- La Segaria de Benimeli
- Camí del Castell d'Aixa
- Variant IV, Sender de Pedreguer
- VARIANT III, Sender de Pedreguer
- VARIANT II, SENDER DE PEDREGUER
- VARIANT I, Sender de Pedreguer
- SENDERO DE PEDREGUER
- Sendero del Seguili
- Camí de la Cova de la Serp Altea la Vella - Pinos
- LES VALLS
- MURLA - PENYÓ ROIG
- ALCALALÍ - COLL DE RATES
- SERRA DE SEGARÍA
- ALT SERRELLARS - CORRAL DE BORRELL - FONT DE LA MATA
- GATA DE GORGOS - TOSAL DEL MORO - SERRELLARS
- Ruta del Riberero
- FONT DE CENTELLA (ORBA)
- Port de Xàbia- Montgó
- Sender al Cim d'Olta
- Vall de Laguart – Serra del Penyo Roc
- Sierra del Carrascal de Parcent
- La Catedral del Senderisme