Shelter - Refugi de Pereroles
This forest refuge is located 12 km from Morella, in the natural municipal area of Pereroles from where several hiking routes leave. It is especially suitable for groups hikers, colonies and camps.
This single-storey building is equipped with a kitchen with a fireplace, grills, fireplaces, 12-seater paella and butane paella, a pantry with a fridge, a large living room with another fireplace, a bedroom with wooden floorboards and sleeping mats with sack, and toilets with 5 showers of cold water, 5 toilets and 5 toilets. It is accessible for people with mobility disabilities.
Its price is 3 euros / person / night, minimum 30 people. Consult price of a single night.
This shelter is completed with 3 camping areas thus expanding its capacity to 120 places.
The keys are delivered to the tourist office of Morella, where a deposit of 200 euros is left, which is returned to the client's account once the refuge has been reviewed.
ServicesCooking space Fireplace Shower WC
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- Muralles de Morella
- Sant Pere de Castellfort
- Cinctorres - Mas del Collet - Cinctorres
- Cinctorres - Portell
- CINCTORRES-EL BASSIS-CINCTORRES
- SENDERO DE LA COVA ANTOLÀ
- SENDER DE LES ALBAREDES - CASAS DE SAN JUAN
- SENDER DE LA RAMBLA SELLUMBRES
- SENDER DE LES ERMITES
- Portell - Castellfort ( por pr-cv 309 )
- Mola de la Vila
- Castellfort - Cinctorres ( Mas d'En Costa )
- Roca Tallà
- Collet dels Castellans
- Santuario de la Balma (Zorita)
- Mola de La Todolella
- Xiva de Morella-Ortells-Forcall
- Torre del Poso (Morella-Xiva de Morella)
- Coll de Canteret (Morella-Cinctorres)
- Mola de la Garumba (Morella-Forcall)