Shelter - Refugio de Santa Ana
The refuge of Santa Ana is a refuge that is located in the Estós Valley, at an altitude of 1540 meters.
It is a refuge with two floors and two rooms, one of them with a door, window and fireplace.
To access it, you only have to climb the track that goes up towards Estós and, after an hour's walk (approx. In summer) and cross the river on one occasion, the refuge appears on your left.
Good route to practice with snowshoes and to begin in winter in the ideal mountain to go up to sleep to it, enjoying a night in the middle of the nature.
The refuge is in good condition and very clean, eye small leaks with heavy rain
Information thanks to: refugioslibres.com
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 15km)
- Lac Vert, Boucle par l'Est
- Ascension a Posets
- Camin reiau
- Ruta 3 Valls. Etapa 3: Aneto => Castanesa
- Voie d'Aure
- Pic d'Espingo depuis les Granges d'Astau
- Le Pic de Circé
- Le cirque des Crabioules
- Pic de la Sauvegarde
- Le Pic de la Montagnette depuis l'Hospice de France
- Refuge et Port de Vénasque
- Ramat de Camins. Etapa 11 : Salardú => Bossòst
- Ramat de Camins. Etapa 12 : Bossòt => Vielha
- PR-HU 115 Puén Pecadó-Ibones del Sen
- Pic de Céciré
- Grande boucle autour de l'Hospice de France