Shelter - refugio de Urdiceto
The refuge of Urdiceto is a refuge located to the east of the large dam of the Urdiceto reservoir, at the foot of Punta Suelza, 2974 meters above sea level.
It is a shelter with two compartments, both with wood stove (eye, without wood in the vicinity), very large, with tables and benches anchored to the ground, two floors and with mattresses on the top.
To get there you have to take a track in BAD conditions that leaves a few kilometers north of Bielsa in an easterly direction. The track is in very bad condition and could only be raised by an SUV or similar, much bump, some detachment and many stones.
Comment that it is a fairly new free shelter, with windows, good metal stairs and splendid views. Please, BE CAREFUL.
Information thanks to: refugioslibres.com
ServicesBeds Drinking water Heating Table
How to get there
Nearby hiking routes (< 25km)
- PR-HU 115 Puén Pecadó-Ibones del Sen
- GR-19.1 Senderos del Sobrarbe. Variante por Bielsa
- Lac Vert, Boucle par l'Est
- PR-HU 37
- Ascension a Posets
- Pic d'Espingo depuis les Granges d'Astau
- Le Pic de Circé
- Refuge des Espugeuttes et Pimené
- Tour du Lac de l'Oule
- Vers la Hourquette d'Alans par le Cirque d'Estaubé
- Pic de Campbieil
- Lacs de Bastan
- Sentier des Mélèzes 15
- Sentier de Tramespeyres
- Sentier de Gerbelongue
- Sentier de Baricave
- Sentier de Péguère
- Sentier de l'Hospice du Rioumajou
- Sentier des Vaches
- HRP Variante 16.2
- Voie de Bielsa
- Voie de Bielsa - No Tunnel